One MES for multiple manufacturing process types
Traceability and Genealogy
- Quality Assurance: Superior products are built on superior parts. Reduce problems by tracking every component and managing the source.
- Find Defects Fast: Isolate problems and take corrective action, cut costs, and support audit track and trace needs.
- Continuous Improvement: Benefit from our dynamic and data-centric approach to ongoing enhancements in quality, efficiency, flexibility, and sustainability.
Compliance and KPIs
- Establish The Right Metrics: Set key performance indicators (KPIs) that set you apart.
- Measure and Report: Track improvements, report, and review. Maintain focus on areas that need attention.
- Standards Built-In: ISO 9001 and industry regulatory standards are included.
Supply Chain Visibility
- Smarter Supply Chain: Your connected supply chain provides visibility and insight across your entire network.
- Supplier Oversight: Anticipate challenges and proactively protect both your manufacturing and your bottom line.
Customer Trust and Confidence
- Production Improvements: Drive greater efficiencies to reduce lead times, increase quality, and reduce scrap and rework.
Meet Sustainability Commitments
- Establish KPIs that align to your corporate sustainability goals
- Measure and report to drive sustainability outcomes
- Create and adhere to unique processes for clean technology subassemblies
See How 42Q is Transforming
the Industrial Manufacturing Industry
Weir Minerals Reduces Manufacturing Lead Times by up to 30%
Weir Minerals, a part of the Weir Group plc, is a global market leader in the supply of engineered solutions and aftermarket products to the mining industry. Their customers require fast order fulfillment lead times, which are met by manufacturing products as quickly as possible within their 12 core manufacturing plants.
Manufacturer Digitally Transforms Operations in Only 3 Months, During Pandemic Restrictions
The manufacturer’s product had 50 base models and 400 feature options that were assembled ‘to order’ using a unique method. Over 100,000 part numbers had to be controlled in a manufacturing process that required between three to twenty machining, assembly and test steps. Seventy pieces of machining equipment were required to make the product, including computer numerical control (CNC) lathes and milling machines.
Comprehensive Cloud MES Dramatically Lowers Implementation Costs and Risk
After an extensive search, the company discovered 42Q’s comprehensive, cloud MES solution. They discovered 42Q would eliminate many of the costs and risks associated with on-premise solutions. With 42Q, upfront costs are eliminated.
Weir Increased Throughput & Reduced WIP
Weir needed to significantly improve manufacturing performance, and increase asset utilization. Their vision was to align value streams to enable a lean manufacturing philosophy. To do this they needed real-time data availability to enable critical decision making. They decided to digitally transform the management of their manufacturing operations from a mix of manual and paper-based processes as well as outdated systems to a cloud-based MES solution that could support the company’s Industry 4.0 strategy.